HOW TO USE:
1. Squeeze tube to load roller balls with product (you should actually see product on applicator before you apply).
2. Sparingly apply Gone in Sixty Seconds PRO directly to desired areas.
3. Smooth product out with finger for even application.
4. Let dry completely! For best results use a hair dryer on a cool setting until dry.
5. Make sure product is absorbed completely to avoid surface residue.
6. FOR BEST RESULTS, blow dry the treated area for up to 45 seconds before applying makeup.
Gone in Sixty Seconds PRO Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Silicate, Glycerine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate / Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Propelyne Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxythanol, Ethylhexylglycerine, Citric Acid, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Red 33 (EU-CI 17200) (JP-Aka227), Yellow 6 (EU-CI 15985) (JP-Ki5)