- Live Bacteria and Your Skin: What You Need to Know
- Do Detox Diets Do Anything for Your Skin?
- Why the Hottest Skin Care Trend of 2017 Matters for Your Skin
- What Are Parabens, and Why Don’t You Want Them on Your Skin?
- Why Your Skin Needs the Genetic 20 Amino Acids
- Prescription Skin Care: What You Need to Know before You Opt-In
You’ve tried every skin care product under the sun, yet you just can’t seem to get the dramatic results you want. Or, even worse, your skin reacts negatively to many of the common products out there, so you’re left in a constant battle just trying to normalize your skin again.
If this sounds like you, the answer you’ve been looking for could be much easier than you might think. By upgrading your skin care routine to include amino acids, you can achieve these three crucial components of healthy skin -- all at the same time.
For people with sensitive skin, finding the right skin care products can be quite a challenge. Even some products labeled as “safe” for sensitive skin types may not be the most effective or appropriate, as they could contain some of these all-too-common ingredients that have been shown to cause irritation, dryness, and other adverse effects on the skin.