- Is Carnosine the Answer to Reversing the Effects of Glycation?
- Understanding Your Skin: Why Keratin and Amino Acids Are So Important
- Alpha vs. Beta Amino Acids: Which Are Best for Your Skin?
- Why Amino Acids Are the Key to Tightening Skin without Surgery
- Here’s the One Ingredient You Need to Look for in Your Eye Cream
- Skin Microbiome 101: What You Need to Know for Healthy, Clear Skin
“Anti-aging eye cream” is one of the most-searched skin care terms, and understandably so. Many men and women are looking for ways to improve the appearance of under-eye circles, fine lines, and wrinkles in the eye area, yet this thin, delicate skin can be difficult to care for. Because of this, you may find yourself switching from product to product without getting the results you want. On top of this, using product after product can actually make your skin condition worse, especially if these products contain harsh, irritating ingredients, including retinol.
If you find yourself in this predicament and are struggling to find the perfect eye cream that will actually work without damaging your skin, choose a product that contains properly formulated peptides. Here’s why.