2022 Black Friday e.y.e. control: Lid Lifting & Dark Circle Serum With Eye'Fective
Save $$$ On The Greatest Eye Care Product Ever!
While Supplies Last! Stock Up Now!
Introducing New And Improved E.Y.E Control: Eyelid Lifting And Dark Circle Serum.
- Improved Formula Featuring Eye’Fective
- More Eyelid Lifting Power!
- More Dark Circle Reducing Power!
- More Wrinkle Reducing Power
- Now 1.5 oz! Twice The Original Size!
Now Improved with the essence of white flowers for multi-functional eye care! Combats the appearance of dark circles and visibly lifts the upper eyelid. Visible results can be achieved after only 14 days.
Why 3 Seconds Is So Important To Our Day To Day Lives?
We only have a few seconds to make a positive first impression. It is said that 3 seconds are enough, and we rarely have a second chance. In addition, if we consider that when we look at someone, normally we seek eye contact, the first thing we look at is the eyes. So, one of the principal aesthetic concerns is the eye contour. Sometimes our eyes can give us a false impression about what we are thinking or feeling.
- Saggy upper eyelids can make us look tired, sad or even angry.
- Dark circles of under eye bags can make us look exhausted or unhealthy.
- Deep wrinkles and crows feel certainly can make us look older than we feel.
For these reasons the American Society of Plastic Surgeons report that eyelid rejuvenation is the #4 most popular type of plastic surgery for women and the most #1 requested among men!
Why Do My Eyes Age Faster Than Other Parts Of My Face?
Two main factors lead to the rapid aging appearance of the eye area.
- The skin of the eye contour is extremely fragile, and much thinner than facial skin. This zone is the most likely to suffer damage as a result of different assaults (UV, pollution, stress, smoke, etc.)
- Simply put, your eyes get a lot of wear and tear. The average person blinks an average of 20,000 times a day! In addition, the hundreds of smiles, frowns and other expressions put a lot of stress on the eye area each day!
Why Do My Eyelids Get Droopy Over Time?
The skin of the eyelids is the thinnest on the body (often less than 1 mm thick) and has no subcutaneous fat. It is one of the first facial areas to show signs of aging. Here are the main reasons your eyelids become droopy.
- Constant use wears out the collagen and elastin structure of your eyelids.
- Weather, wind, sun, pollution, diet and other environmental factors stress the delicate eyelid tissue.
- Glycation, commonly known as sugar damage, is the process by which excess sugar molecules in our blood stream attack the collagen structures of the eyelid area causing them to lose elasticity.
What Can I Do About My Droopy Eyelids?
Most people simply accepted droopy eyelids as a part of life. Others took the pain and risk of eyelid surgery. However, recently new and effective new cosmetic products have given consumers a third option for droopy eye lids. Original E.Y.E Control was the first cosmetic serum that effectively reduced the appearance of droopy or sagging upper eye lids.
New and improved E.Y.E Control, enhance with Eye’Fective is the most the newest most advanced upper lid lifting serum available today.
Eyelid Lifting Effect (Below photos are unretouched and taken under controlled conditions. Individual results vary.)
Why Do My Under Eyes Get Dark Circles Or Puffy Bags?
The most predominant factors leading to the appearance of dark circles are:
- Microcirculation: Leaking from the blood capillaries into the interstitial space provokes a red cell blood accumulation (coloring) Melanin accumulation: Excessive pigmentation darkens the skin.
Glycation: Process of union between proteins and sugars that leads to a degradation of their functionality. In the skin it affects its biomechanical properties (firmness, elasticity) and its color.
How Can E.Y.E Control Help With My Dark Circles Or Puffy Eyes?
Two plant derived compounds in E.Y.E Control, Darutoside and Eye’Fective have shown the ability to dramatically improved the appearance of dark circles and puffy eyes by improving microcirculation, combatting glycation, provide anti-inflammatory action and a “flushing effective” helping to remove toxins.
Anti Dark Circle Effect (Below photos are unretouched and taken under controlled conditions. Individual results vary.)
What About My Crows Feet And Fine Lines?
No eye care product would not be complete if it did not address the aging lines that appear around the eyes. The same stressors that cause droopy eyelids and dark circles also contribute to the wrinkles around the eyes.
E.Y.E Control is also effective at reducing the appearance of crows feet, fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area.
Anti Wrinkle Effect (Below photos are unretouched and taken under controlled conditions. Individual results vary)
The White Flowers Of The Eye'Fective Ingredient
Arabian Jasmine (Also Known As The Gift From God)
Arabian jasmine (Jasminum sambac) Native to the south of the Himalayas. Its name comes from the Persian word “yâsamin” that means “Gift of God”. Rich in iridoid glycosides and flavonoids, traditionally used by its anti-inflammatory and anti-tyrosinase activities. Contains iridoid glycosides, flavonoids (rutin and isoquercetrin) and protocatechuic acid, in addition to essential oils. It is widely used in Ayurveda. It has been shown to increase collagen and to have anti-inflammatory properties (Sabharwal, 2012).
Hawthorn (Also Known As The Flower Of Hope)
Native to Europe, known in Victorian times as the flower of hope. Rich in flavonoids and traditionally used to treat circulatory problems.
E.Y.E Control is the first cosmetic serum that can help the delicate eye area to have a visibly lifted, tightened appearance. Also helps the appearance of droopy or sagging upper eyelids!
The Amazing Flowers Of Darutoside
E.Y.E Control Offers These Triple Benefits:
- Visibly lifts, tightens and firms sagging upper eyelids.
- Reduces the appearance of crows feet around the eyes.
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Reinforces the eye contour visibly lifting up the eyelid and reducing the appearance of double fold.
- Counteracts the causes that produce the visible appearance of under-eye bags.
- Elevates the appearance of the eyelid.
- Decreases permeability, improves blood flow, and increases bilirubin degradation. Visible under-eye bag lightening action.
- Increases collagen synthesis and prevents its degradation for visibly denser skin and a rejuvenated look.
- Improves blood circulation in the eye contour and reduces visible under-eye bags with excellent results in just 14 days.
"Hello, I just want to say that I have never ever contacted anyone regarding their product before. I ran into a girlfriend who I haven’t seen in a year. She looked at me and said what did you do to your face? You had your eyes done didn’t you? I said no I’ve been using this AminoGenesis E.Y.E. lifting serum. She then said you don’t have bags under your eyes and you don’t have dark circles either! She said “you look great”! I just want thank you. Obviously it’s really working, and I’m thrilled. I just want to thank you for your product. Finally something that does what it says! My son also commented come to think of it the other day that my skin looked great. I still haven’t finished the first bottle (I bought 2)! Use it am and pm." Thank you again, Cathy. February, 2019. 👍🏼😊
ABSOLUTE AMAZEMENT! "I have never written a beauty product review, but this is "the exception". Wow! This stuff really delivers on its design and function to lift the drooping eyelid(s) and lighten dark circles. Saw an immediate difference on day one. The more I use E.Y.E. Control, the less drooping I discover in the mornings. Thank you Amino Genesis! I cannot wait to try your other products. You have gained another fan and a customer for life." Dianne B. March, 2019.
AMAZING! "I am a 50 year old man and I've always bothered by my aging eyes which gives me a tired look even though I have had an 8 hour of sleep. I've tried all the eye creams available in the market with no significant results. Even the eye concentrate from La Mer was not able to address my problem. Until I gave this product a try. At first I was skeptical. But after only a week of using the eye aminogenesis I already saw significant results. My eyes don't give me that tired look anymore. My upper eyelids have been lifted and my eye bags have been reduced by 75%. I'm amazed! Thank you aminogenesis for giving my confidence back 👍👍👍." Danny. March, 2019.
"You know when you buy a product and cross your fingers it works the way they say it does, uncross those fingers. This product is amazing! I'm starting to look like myself again. Don't hesitate if you look in the mirror and wonder who's looking back, in a few weeks you'll find you again! Thank you for bringing this product to market, I thought I needed eye lid surgery, you've saved me thousands of dollars." Tricia F. May, 2018.
This one of the only products I’ve written review. After a couple of weeks use I noticed my eye lids were not over my eye. It’s amazing. Definitely recommend this product." Margaret B. February, 2019.
"I promise you if used in the am and before bed this really works. I've had friends ask if I've had an eye job!! This routine is cheaper for sure and works if you are vigilant in am and pm. All you need is a drop smaller than a pea!!" Cindy U. February, 2019.
"This is amazing. I had an "extra" eyelid (loose skin) on my upper lid, which I could literally pick up and pull out an inch from my eye. Eye shadow got stuck in this crease. It looked awful. Within a week of using this product, my upper lid is tight and flat - I can no longer "grab" that skin. My eyelid is flat and my upper eye looks normal now. I still have darkness under the eyes but I was mainly concerned about the upper lid. I've ordered a different product from another company for the lower eye darkness, which works in a completely different way. I'm very pleased with these results which have tightened my upper eyelid ."Mary Helen B. May, 2019.
"By far, this time s the best product for tightening the delicate skin around my eyes. I have tried many many products and none works as well as E.Y.E. on my eyelids. Thank you! A+++++" Dr. Jane G. November, 2018.
- This year’s special will include our entire store of single items. Bundles are not included in the Black Friday sale.
- No coupons, package deals or other discounts can be applied.
- No exchanges, returns or refunds on black Friday sale items. ALL BLACK FRIDAY SALES ARE FINAL.
- No rain checks on sold out items.
- Sale can end at any time.
- We will be monitoring all emails and voice mails during the entire holiday and we will reach out if you have any questions.
- Any orders we think are bogus, fraudulent or against our policy we reserve the right to not honor.
Bubik, M.F.; Willer, E.A.; Bihari, P.; Jürgenliemk, G.; Hermann Ammer, H.; Krombach, F.; Zahler, S.; Vollmar, A.M. and Fürst, R. (2012). A novel approach to prevent endothelial hyperpermeability: The Crataegus extract WS® 1442 targets the cAMP/Rap1 pathway. J. Mol. Cell. Cardiol.; 52, 196–205.
Freitag, F.M. and Ferreira Cestari, T. (2007). What causes dark circles under the eyes? Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 6, 211–215.
Bissett, D.L.; Miyamoto, K.; Sun, P.; Li, J. and Berge, C.A. (2004). Topical niacinamide reduces yellowing, wrinkling, red blotchiness, and hyperpigmented spots in aging facial skin. Int. J. Cos. Sci., 26, 231-238.
Hirose, A.; Tanikawa, T.; Mori, H.; Okada, Y. and Tanaka, Y. (2010). Advanced glycation end products increase endothelial permeability through the RAGE/Rho signaling pathway. FEBS Lett.; 548, 61-66.
Kikuchi, K.; Masuda, Y. and Hirao, T. (2013). Imaging of hemoglobin oxygen saturation ratio in the face by spectral camera and its application to evaluate dark circles. Skin Research and Technology; 0: 1–9.
Lee, E.J.; Kim, J.Y. and Oh, S.H. (2016). Advanced glycation end products (AGEs) promote melanogenesis through receptor for AGEs. Sci. Rep.; 6, 27848.
Saad, A. (2017). News in the Treatment of Periorbital Hyperpigmentation. Journal of Dermatology and Therapies; vol 1, 19-23.
Sabharwal, S.; Aggarwal, S.; Vats, M. and Sardana, S. (2012). Preliminary phytochemical investigation and wound healing activity of Jasminum sambac (linn) ait. (Oleaceae) leaves. Int. J. Pharmacognosy and Phytochem. Res.; 4(3), 146-150.
Sarkar, R.; Ranjan R.; Garg, S.; Garg, V.K.; Sonthalia, S. and Bansal, S. (2016). Periorbital hyperpigmentation: A comprehensive review. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol.; 9(1), 49–55.
Ya, W.; Chun-Meng, Z.; Tao, G.; Yi-Lin, G. and Zhao Ping, Z. (2015). Preliminary screening of 44 plant extracts for anti-tyrosinase and antioxidant activities. Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., 28 (5), 1737-1744.